eGate’s POPS Solution has multiple entry points to make the selection and ordering process incredibly easy and convenient for an airline’s passengers. Airlines can offer POPS via their own airport Kiosk, custom app or website. Airlines can also brand and use eGate’s POPS website as their pre-order/pre-selection channel. All of these interfaces are tightly integrated with an airline’s flight reservation and onboard services systems, which dramatically improves performance, operational efficiencies, onboard economics and revenue opportunities.
As a Web-based product, POPS can easily integrate with existing systems without costly implementation and management costs that are common with other solutions.
- Web-based product and associated APIs that easily integrate with existing systems
- Multiple entry points including an airport Kiosk, custom app or website
- Intuitive passenger interface simplifies the order process
- Web-based central console enables everywhere access for authorized internal users
- Intuitive and easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI) for catering teams
Security and Compliance
- All applications, process, and data centers are fully PCI Level 1 Compliant
- SSAE16 SOC1 compliant procedures and operations
- 24x7x365 managed services staff supports all payment processing, electronic reporting, archival facilities and software development
- Responsive design that allows users to choose any device that best fits their needs
- Compatible with all modern Internet browsers
- Product and Content Management features that enable fast administration of the POPS offer engine
- Middleware designed to facilitate the automated input of flight schedules, menu management and passenger data
- Flexible interfaces that allow easy integration with airline reservations, marketing, caterers, etc.
Solutions Supported By POPS
Pre-order and Pre-select
Pre-order Handling and Delivery Services and Sales
Reconcillation and Analytics