Delivered as software as a service (SaaS), you can access GP™ via any Web browser. The Web-based interface negates the need to invest in a client-server that demands ongoing support and upgrades. Instead, eGate can provide you with a competitive and state-of-the-art application that requires minimal technical support by your team. As a result, you can benefit from GP™’s rich features and functionality, without incurring maintenance, third-party software licensing, upgrade, hardware expansion, service desk or support costs.
- Web-based central console enables everywhere access for authorized users
- Intuitive and easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI)
- Searchable, filterable and sortable grids with ability to save the user layout
- Multi-tabbed environment allowing fast between screen switching
- Rich graphical content with drawing tools with drag and drop functionality
- Complete galley planning and loading tool set that includes state-of-the art functionality for: load planning; designing; parts and container cataloging; task management and fuel burn analysis all accessible through a centralized caterer portal